Saturday, December 13, 2008

A few things...

A)  This is my one year anniversary of coming back to New York!  It's also my one year anniversary of being a resident of Washington Heights.  So many wonderful and unusual things have happened!  

B)  I posted a craigslist ad a while ago for someone to come over and cuddle.  I got quite a few responses, but then people stopped corresponding with me after I sent them a picture.  I guess I shouldn't have been sending this picture:



I dunno.  Maybe I'm crazy.  But if some guy were to send me a picture of himself in his underwear holding an "O Magazine," I'd marry him.  Thoughts?

5 comments:

Oscar said...

I'd marry him too
he knows how to work a computer for sex and is classy enough to read O. he has 2 marks in my book.

Joshua said...

I'll cuddle with you, Cole.

Derek said...

My offer still stands, and our borders are open.

:)

emily said...

but the jacket is so classy. i don't get these craiglisters.

Thomas said...

Maybe they thought you were 12. Usually that happens *up until* people send their pictures, but in your case I imagine that's when it starts.

I wanted to say how hot you look in it, but that suddenly seems disturbing. Possibly for the best. I'll just say Oprah's looking fine there then.