Sunday, December 21, 2008

On the steps of The Palace.

Yesterday was one of the top three best days of my life.  

I waited on the floor of the FREEZING lobby of The Palace for six hours to get rush tickets to see Liza.  To say it was a religious experience would be a gross understatement.  Liza is gay Mecca.  I won't even try to describe the experience.  Just go.

Went to a gay Christmas party last night.  I asked a guy for a hickey . . . and got one!  Woohoo!  I know they're supposed to be immature and they're "gross" and "tacky," but I love hickeys!  They remind me that someone liked me.  At least for the minute-and-a-half they were sucking on my neck.  They're like little love stamps!  Right on your neck (or other body parts, for you whores)!

Current mood: HAPPY AS A GODDAMN CLAM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in love with you.

Bill said...

Lord...who isn't? I'm sure Cole has his pick of the litter....I would lick him from one end to the other and back again. Then again, I admit to being a dirty ole man. :)