Monday, July 20, 2009

Birthday.

Happy Birthday Natalie Wood, Billy Mays, and Sandra Oh! Good job, guys! Billy and Natalie are probably splitting a banana cupcake in Hell, Sandra Oh is eating fish sandwiches alone in her bedroom (as a political statement until Lisa Ling's sister is home). And me? Well I'm getting by just fine.

I had company in for the weekend. Everyone always says this, but I do appreciate the opportunity to do things I normally wouldn't do.

On Saturday we went to see the Frank Lloyd Wright stuff at the Guggenheim. It's fun because you spend the whole time walking up the spiral staring at miniature models of Frank Lloyd Wright designs, then you get to the top and look out on the museum and all of a sudden, YOU'RE IN the miniature model.

After that we stood in a long line for burgers, let loose in a candy store, then saw a movie called Dead Snow a Norwegian horror film about Nazi Zombies at Cinema Village. If you love horror films, you HAVE to see this. If you're like me and you don't care much for them, it's still pretty cool to watch Norwegians getting ripped apart by speedy Zombie Nazis.

Anyhow, last night we went to a birthday BBQ in Queens. Not for Billy, Natalie, or Sandra. For my friend Marti. Happy Birthday, Marti! Anyhow.

I'm gonna go make weird shit happen today. Later!





P.S. It's a mean trick that she's gone, right? A mean, mean trick.

1 comment:

Beazerk said...

Gosh, that's a great photo of her! Yes it is a sad sick trick, but like you said, they are partying up and doing what they need to do still! Cole, I love you and see you guys on Thursday!