Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bewitched Be-Monday

I was watching Bewitched late last night and it was one of the episodes featuring Serena (Samantha's evil identical cousin) and I thought, "I want an evil identical cousin too!" Then I realized I don't need an evil identical cousin; I AM an evil identical cousin! It was a really big breakthrough for me. I'm lucky to have had that realization so early on in my life. Now I just have to find my Samantha.

After that I started to watch 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang' but as I'm sure we've all come to learn by now, it's impossible to start a Sherman Brothers' Musical at 1am and expect to stay up for the whole thing.

I'm really revved up for fall. I can't wait to get sweaters.

Now here's something to watch if you want something to watch:


Am I right or am I right?

5 comments:

Donald said...

How great was Cass Elliott? I mean really.
It's wonderful watching and listening to her, but it also makes me sad. She should still be entertaining us today. Bet she'd be cool still.

Richard Halpern said...

Hi, Cole:
Now, ya see? If only you had been around last week when I was in New York and New Jersey! The final part of my trip back east was spent at the 2009 "Dark Shadows" Festival in Elizabeth, NJ by the airport. I am one of the MCs of the event yearly, and am a member of the skit group: "The Collinsport Players". This year's skit was a crossover between "Dark Shadows" and "Bewitched", called "BEWTICHED SHADOWS", and featured Lara Parker who played evil but beautiful witch "Angelique" on the original "Dark Shadows" series. I can send you some pics on Facebook. HUGE HUGS,
RICHARD

rhett said...

mama cass makes me think of that wonderful gay coming-of-age movie, "beautiful thing." good times.

Pendalaque said...

Hey, when you're right, you're right - and you're right!

tvtrick.com said...

I can not believe that you are at heart an evil cousin. Perhaps you only need a large-scale, powerful exorcism to remove any slight Serena tendencies that you may have. Or perhaps it would be good for you to ruminate over examples of people that have devoted their lives to taking care of the needs of their fellow man. I find that rentboy.com offers a number of stalwart exemplifications of such a noble desire.