Wednesday, August 19, 2009

NETFLIX

I may be late to jump on this wagon, but as we say back home in Oregon, "Better late than never! And get the hell off my wagon!"

With the ability to watch thousands of movies and TV shows instantly on your computer, you're a complete fuck-up if you don't sign up for Netflix. Right now, the man to whom I'm romantically linked and I are doing a one-month free trial. So far "the man" has received one movie in the mail and fell asleep trying to watch it. Meanwhile, I've been treating Netflix like free crack. It just seems too good to be true! I hate leaving my computer because I'm afraid Netflix will go away if I'm not looking. My only complaint is that Netflix, unlike crack, doesn't curb your appetite.

Anyhow. I'm thinking this weekend I'm going to try making Strawberry-Rhubarb Cobbler using Momm's recipe. I'll take a picture.



Anyhow. Back to Netflix.

3 comments:

Mister TJ said...

Is NetFlix how you were watching Mad Men the other day? I started watching it this morning.. only got through one episode so far, but i am loving it.
~TJ.

Anonymous said...

omg i'm so addicted to netflix! i can't stop adding movies to my queue.

Taylor C. said...

Who is this man you're romantically linked to? Is it the guy who sometimes appears in Jeffery and Cole Casserole? He was the doctor in The Hex and you're prom date in The Prom. If he is the man you're romantically linked with, WAY TO GO!