Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Blog.

This is me picking out a cookie at Amy's Bread earlier this year. Photo taken by Earl Dax.


Dear Loyal Servants,

You probably won't be surprised when I tell you I'm writing this entry from a hot air balloon right now. That so fits my character and who I am, right? As I type this I'm above 68th St. and Broadway where Kerri Russell is running out of the Food Emporium carrying what looks like a hundred boxes of Jello Chocolate Pudding. Oh, she's being chased by a clerk! He looks pissed! She's screaming something at him. She just shouted, "You can't catch me! I got all the magic puddings!" Oh... someone just pummeled her. Yeah... she's down. Kerri Russell's down; they got her.




Wow! The year 2009 just keeps on giving, doesn't it? I'd like to recap my year for you, but I won't. In short, it included a new career, some good face-time on TV, and Patti LuPone. Not too shabby for someone who's beat the shit out of a toddler. But my stomach is sore now and I'd like to put the computer down in time for when the balloon passes over those chairs in Times Square. I'm going to take a hot dump on the crowd below. Happy New Year!!!

America's Own,
Cole Escola


6 comments:

starcat81 said...

Much love to you. Hope 2010 treats you well! Oh, and I hope it brings more Casserole! Me likey.

Jared Thorson said...

Oh I'm glad I won't be attending!

Anonymous said...

i was in Times Square today after an early snowfall. i was wearing my new kenneth cole shoes that i purchased the day after xmas for 50% off when a hot air balloon flew over the area and something fell from it. luckily it only messed up the tip of my new shoes, which can be easily cleaned. i think it contained the remnants of a cookie, or perhaps it was a undigested kernel of 2009 corn.

Andrew said...

Happy New Year Cole!! Hope you get more face time on that fancy new radio with that there picture screen on it!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cole - I just discovered Jeffrey and Cole Casserole and loved every episode. I just watched your Joyce Connor on YouTube and please please do more of her! Thank you for the laughs!! Best wishes to you!

Ronnie said...

They still have those chairs up in Times Square? Isn't it too cold for tourists to sit with their bags from the M&M store and Toys R Us? I hope you had some Indian food before you dumped.